What's new

Ride Saturday July 29th- Rindonesia

leicaman

Maximum Pace
Sep 20, 2012
Hi all

I'm going to be heading out for a ride in the north Saitama mountains tomorrow. Here is the route. It's the same as a few weeks ago but we cut that one short because we had to be back a little early.

Meeting time- 7am
Meeting place - The spaceship ( https://www.tokyocycle.com/bbs/threads/where-and-what-is-the-spaceship.6374/ )
Pace- Easyish (around 35-37kph on the flats depending on the wind) but not too many stops either.
Climbs will be WATT within reason.
Elevation gain, probably between 2000 and 2500m.
Distance - 117km if you are finishing at Ogawamachi station. 173 km if you ride back to the spaceship.

The weather is looking a little bit dodgy for tomorrow so I will make the call in the morning around 6:30am. I'll post on here if the ride is a none starter. If it is already raining before the start time, chances are I won't be riding.

Family weekend, so I can only do a Family Mart and back. See you in the morning at your spot.

I can join for a bit, but I've been running more than cycling, so not super fit on the bike.
Will be at spaceship 7:00 unless I hear otherwise.

I can join for a bit, but I've been running more than cycling, so not super fit on the bike.
Will be at spaceship 7:00 unless I hear otherwise.
Great.
@Aron B any chance you could stop at the spaceship at 7:00 and pick up @Cory M. then meet me at my spot around 7:10?

If nobody else is joining, I won't wait at the spaceship and also go straight to Mark's spot, to be there at 7.10h.

Back
Top Bottom