What's new

Saturday, July 23rd - Green Line Exploration

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
There is still a lot to explore in and around the Green Line area. Takaaki and I are planning on trying some new climbs and back roads that we have yet to ride this coming Saturday. If you'd like to join us, it should be a good ride for both the regulars and strong intermediate riders. I am working on a couple of possible routes that will include at least one solid climb and one good descent! We'll take breaks as needed and will have soba at a nice shop up on the Green Line.

INFO:
Meet Time: 6:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1500-1800m
Distance: 145-160km

I'm working on the precise route and will post that later, but we'll be taking the Arakawa out and back and will experience very little traffic. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for organizing. Unfortunately I need to work this Saturday, but I am looking forward to the next time I can go on another one of your rides. Keep the invites coming. :)

Yeah, up for this. Possibly might have to work Saturday, but if not, I will be there.

OK, give me the rest of the day to figure out work.

Looking pretty good at the moment, but you never know!

Will let you know for sure by the evening; started glugging water in preparation and thinking about what outfit to wear...

Hi Pete. If I'm up early and feeling good, I may well join you. If I'm not at the meeting place on time though, please don't wait!

Back
Top Bottom