What's new

Saturday, February 25th - Arakawa to Takao (Redo)

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Due to ice, last week's ride got cancelled, so let's give this another go, shall we! Similar route to the one that Alan, Naomi, Eugen and I did two weeks ago, minimal traffic and plenty of rolling hills and minor climbs. We'll make two conbini stops, the first at 55.5km (Mini-Stop) and the second at 89.5 (Family Mart). Perhaps we'll do a late lunch again in Takao. We'll probably arrive there between 2:15-3:00pm.

INFO:
Meet Time: 8:00am
Route: (ROUTE)
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Distance: 123km
Climbing: 1600-1800m

Please, note that while it's definitely not full speed, we are moving out of the LSD rides and picking up the intensity a bit. Hope to see you there! :D

Saturday Ride--Pace?

Harry, here. This looks like a great ride. What will the pace be?

Thank you!

Harry, here. This looks like a great ride. What will the pace be?

Thank you!

Hi Harry, generally in the flats we'll be doing 30-34km/hr. Once we get to the hills, we won't be racing, but it'll be more than just sightseeing. I hope that helps. You're welcome to join us!

At this point, the forecast that I'm looking at is not so positive. Nothing more to be done or said tonight. I'll be up about 6:30am or so, and make a final call then. If it's raining when I get up, then I'll definitely not be going. I'll make a go/no-go post in the morning at or before 7am.

Ride Postponed till Sunday (tomorrow)

It's raining pretty good here, therefore no ride today. :rain:

I'll be attempting this ride tomorrow. All other details remain the same. I hope to see you tomorrow morning!

Back
Top Bottom