What's new

Saturday, August 13th - Green Line Area

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Tim Smith, Takaaki and I are planning on trying some new climbs and back roads that we have yet to ride this coming Saturday. If you'd like to join us, it should be a good ride for both the regulars and strong intermediate riders. I am working on a couple of possible routes that will include at least one solid climb and one good descent! We'll take breaks as needed and will likely have soba at a nice shop up on the Green Line.

INFO:
Meet Time: 6:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1500-1800m
Distance: 145-160km

We'll be taking the Arakawa out and back and will experience very little traffic. Let me know if you have any questions.

Count me in please!!!
Along Arakawa, I've never gone further than Enomoto farm, so I'll try not to fall behind of you...otherwise i'd be lost;)

Excellent, I look forward to meeting you. The pace shouldn't be too breakneck, Depending on the wind, we usually cruise in the flats about 30km/hr. You can always just sit in and draft if you need to. Additionally, the climb(s) will be WATT (wait at the top)! :)

Naomi-san and I will join you for some of the ride at least. We're likely to bail early due to the heat (I'm rubbish in the heat) but will be at the meeting point at 6:30 am tomorrow.

See you there.
AW.

Back
Top Bottom