What's new

Ride Saturday April 4: Sayama Lake Gravel

47no

Maximum Pleb
Dec 29, 2019
Here we go again! Weather this Saturday is looking very good. especially compared to last snowy weekend.
I will be heading out from Minato around 8am, meetup places can be Grand Hyatt Roppongi at 8.15 ~ 8.30, the start of Tamako cycling road at 9.30 ~ 9.45 and the entrance to Sayama Park at 10.15 ~10.30.
The idea is to give the trail around the Lake a couple or more runs, depending on how we're feeling. After that we can have some conbini lunch at the park.
Everyone is welcome! ;) You may want to be running some gravel capable tires for the trail though.

I'll meet you guys at the entrance to the park.
What kind of pace is this ride? If it's not going to be too difficult, I might do a test ride with some/all of my bikepacking gear

I'm in! Don't really have a gravel bike - gonna try it on my Birdy which I normally use for commuting. Let's see what happens :p

@kruucks - I'll be on a folding bike with 18" wheels. Certainly won't be going fast!

Evening! I absolutely need would like to pick up some tiles on the way to /from the lake, so I'll meet you there at 10:15/10:30 :)

See you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom