What's new

Saturday 8th May

Philip

Speeding Up
Feb 15, 2007
I will complete a 220km loop tomorrow (5/8): Tokyo > Musashi Itsukaichi > Kazahari rindo > Matsuhime > Suzugane > 35 > Hashimoto > Tokyo (or reverse via red chili if you want to join Mike)

Steady pace / limited stops (3)

Ride details >>> http://connect.garmin.com/activity/31806430

07:00am: Tamasuidobashi (up river where the gravel path ends)
09:00am:
If anti-clockwise 7/11 (R33 after passing through Itsukaichi)
If clockwise Red Chilli (junction 517 & 518)

Be great to have some company (unless you are mad or a terrible bigot)

Cheers,

Philip

Philip, I was planning on doing solo training at Mikuni tmr, but this ride is too tempting. If you don't mind going clockwise I'll be at Red Chilli at 9am:D I'll do the entire loop and bail out at Kobu tunnel and head home. Alan, why don't you join us?

Ah, I guess that's gonna be power training session Naomi:confused: What hill have you decided to go to?

Hi Mike,

See you at the red chili at 9:00am

Have PM my mobile phone number

Philip

Thanks for the company yesterday Philip, that was a really nice ride. It was great to finally crack the 1 hour mark on Matsuhime and beat my PB by almost 4 minutes:D Thomas, could you update my Matsuhime Hall of Fame time to 59:07.

Mike,

Great ride yesterday - thank you :)

You deserve a whole deck of spoke cards for you superb performance on Matsuhime :cool:

My apologies for being soooooo sloooowwwww :D Please don't tell Tim Kendall I was riding a carbon Cervelo :D

I enjoyed our conversations between climbs about the different characters at TCC ;)

Cheers,

Philip

Thanks for the company yesterday Philip, that was a really nice ride. It was great to finally crack the 1 hour mark on Matsuhime and beat my PB by almost 4 minutes:D Thomas, could you update my Matsuhime Hall of Fame time to 59:07.

That must be the 10% advantage of the Cosmic Carbone.........

Back
Top Bottom