What's new

Ride Saturday 6/29 : Takao+Coffee+Takao(+Rain)

sean-e

Maximum Pace
Mar 4, 2019
Posting in case anyone wants to join my semi relaxed Saturday coffee ride up the Tama, rt 20 to Takao, little bit (or more) loop around 413, coffee, and then back over Takao / Tama. Rough idea:

Start: Cross Coffee @7:00 AM
Break at Zebra coffee around ~9 something
Return: Cross Coffee (~12ish)

Weather says a 30% chance of rain. Since I will be riding, rain is in fact guaranteed. I didn't ask for these powers.

Post if interested, or LINE me (sean-e)

I will be in Takao on Saturday morning, so will keep my eyes peeled for you. I guess I should look for the Cookie Monster?

I will be in Takao on Saturday morning, so will keep my eyes peeled for you. I guess I should look for the Cookie Monster?

Awesome! Would you like to come along and meet up at Takao station instead of Cross Coffee?

Awesome! Would you like to come along and meet up at Takao station instead of Cross Coffee?
I was thinking of meeting you at Cross and then leaving at Takao, but I need to be at the hospital at 8:30, so not sure if I will make it on time. The hospital could finish in 20 minutes or 5 hours, so coming home is not really an option. If it's OK to tag along from Cross and then drop off near Takao, then maybe I will do that.

I'll be doing a similar route with a stop at Zebra. But leaving an hour earlier to beat the potential rain. Maybe see you on the road or at the coffee shop.

I'll be doing a similar route with a stop at Zebra. But leaving an hour earlier to beat the potential rain. Maybe see you on the road or at the coffee shop.

Thanks for introducing me to Zebra Coffee a few months ago :) If our paths don't cross tomorrow, hope to see you next Sunday at Ome.

Thanks for introducing me to Zebra Coffee a few months ago :) If our paths don't cross tomorrow, hope to see you next Sunday at Ome.
Ended up not doing the Takao ride. Stuck close to home and did Onekan with a Cross Coffee stop.

The next Sunday ride meeting place is no longer Ome. We are meeting at Enzan station in Yamanashi for a 7:30 am start time.

Back
Top Bottom