What's new

Saturday 2/25 5pm - TCC Team Kit Fashion Show - The Aldagate, Shibuya

Doug3

Maximum Pace
Jun 24, 2010
Owen has graciously offered (everyone needs to buy him a pint:D) to bring the samples of the new kit to a meeting in Shibuya on Saturday for everyone to see and feel. No smelling please. ;)

Date: Saturday February 25th, 2012
Time: 17:00~
Place: The Aldgate Pub, Shibuya
http://www.the-aldgate.com/index.htm
From Shibuya crossing, walk up CenterGai, past the McDonalds. There will be a Union Jack flying outsinde on the right hand side, just after the Tenkka Ippin ramen shop. Up on the 3rd Floor.

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Thanks for declaring the time and place.

Seems easy enough to get to, and I will be able to combine this with a visit to Eric at Y's Road, which I am sure his boss will love. :rolleyes:

See you all at 5pm on Saturday.

I am assuming this is the place? http://g.co/maps/7378k

Cheers.

Thanks for declaring the time and place.

Seems easy enough to get to, and I will be able to combine this with a visit to Eric at Y's Road, which I am sure his boss will love. :rolleyes:

See you all at 5pm on Saturday.

I am assuming this is the place? http://g.co/maps/7378k

Cheers.

That's the one, Owen.

I was also thinking the same thing, would certainly be fun to visit Ys after a few pints. :cool: :cool:

Really though, I'm sure a few inebriated cyclists with credit cards could make up for our behavior there.... :eek: :eek:

:angel: :angel:

Good to see Owen, Doug, Andreas and the noob (aka Marios) there. Kit looks pretty sweet! London Pride on tap. Good stuff.

Have to send in my order now....!

Yeah nice to see you all too

Will have a word about the pocket elasticity.

Shame eric wasn't there to torment at work. Haha.

Why do all these posts say "yesterday"? I though I met you guys "today"... :beer::beer::beer::beer2:

Anyway, thanks a bunch to Owen for all of the work he put into designing a really nice piece of kit, and taking some time to come and show it around.

The studly guy on the left in the picture is 186cm and 78kg, to give you some perspective. If you are using last year's clothing as a reference, what I would say is that the short sleeve jersey is a bit snugger in the chest, and it was designed that way. For me the L size is perfect.

On the long sleeved shirt, the material is quite a bit thicker than last year's jersey, and my impression is that it is not as "stretchy". Definitely more of a fall/winter/spring wear, and I will likely still go with the L, but might have a more snug fit then the current kit when wearing on top of a couple of base layers.

All in all, some very nice stuff.

Why do all these posts say "yesterday"? I though I met you guys "today"... :beer::beer::beer::beer2:

Anyway, thanks a bunch to Owen for all of the work he put into designing a really nice piece of kit, and taking some time to come and show it around.

The studly guy on the left in the picture is 186cm and 78kg, to give you some perspective. If you are using last year's clothing as a reference, what I would say is that the short sleeve jersey is a bit snugger in the chest, and it was designed that way. For me the L size is perfect.

On the long sleeved shirt, the material is quite a bit thicker than last year's jersey, and my impression is that it is not as "stretchy". Definitely more of a fall/winter/spring wear, and I will likely still go with the L, but might have a more snug fit then the current kit when wearing on top of a couple of base layers.

All in all, some very nice stuff.

As a noob, I can't really say much, but my impression is that the kit is really, REALLY solid, quality wise!

Regarding the size, I'm 176cm and 80kg and the fit is indeed quite snug. If you're fairly "rich" around the waist, you miiiight just want to consider bumping up a size but overall the fit felt really good!

Gentlemen :cool:, I genuinely enjoyed your company :beer:, and big props to Owen for putting so much effort into the whole thing! It's been a pleasure!

Can you let me know the models :) body height?
The jerseys are size L right?

The Dude on the right weighs in at 178cm and 82kg, sporting a TCC short sleeve in White in size L.

I think the L short sleeve was good, the L long sleeve a bit less stretchy. The size on its own is good, but in order to sport the TCC colors in the cold, I'd be wearing a thicker base layer and probably a reasonably wind/cold proof midlayer, so will be going for the XL.

Back
Top Bottom