What's new

Ride Sat- Sept 1st

leicaman

Maximum Pace
Sep 20, 2012
Hi all

Heading out towards the north Saitama mountains this coming Saturday. No route decided yet but it'll most likely be around 200km + as I want to get a few decent distance rides under my belt in preparation for a longer ride I'm thinking of doing at the end of October. Probably going to be leaving the spaceship around 7am. Let me now if you are interested and I'll put a route up. There will be bailout options along the way too so you don't need to do 200k.

So..... is it Saturday or September 1st?
Not going, so it doesn't matter, but you did make me look at a calendar.

So..... is it Saturday or September 1st?
Not going, so it doesn't matter, but you did make me look at a calendar.

I thought you were still stuck in July ;) .

Just testing you. It's Saturday the 2nd of September

Hi all

Heading out towards the north Saitama mountains this coming Saturday. No route decided yet but it'll most likely be around 200km + as I want to get a few decent distance rides under my belt in preparation for a longer ride I'm thinking of doing at the end of October. Probably going to be leaving the spaceship around 7am. Let me now if you are interested and I'll put a route up. There will be bailout options along the way too so you don't need to do 200k.
Cory and I are meeting at 6:30 on Saturday from the Mother ship. (barring no rain). So we will look for you as you fly past us leaving a trail of smoke and perhaps bodies as well.

I'll pop along for a bit. I will hit the course early then meet at your joint at 7:10.

Looks like I can join for longer than I thought. As in for the whole ride.

No dirt よろしく!

Looks like I can join for longer than I thought. As in for the whole ride.

No dirt よろしく!
Ha ha. I'll be on the niner so you'll be pushing the gravel sections :)

Pace is most probably going to be pretty pedestrian. I had a wisdom tooth removed a few days ago and the area throbs whenever I do any exercise at the moment. Fingers crossed I won't have to bail though.

Ok, no worries. Do you have a map?
I'll turn off before you hit the gravel roads.

Ok, no worries. Do you have a map?
I'll turn off before you hit the gravel roads.
Was only joking about the gravel roads. No map yet but I'll have a look when I get home. I fancied doing this route but depends on the weather.

Tobias and I tried it a while ago but it was no fun and damn cold in the constant rain. Hopefully the rain should stop around 9am , but you never know in the mountains.

Sure that looks good. Yeah the weather is a bit sketchy will have to see what happens I guess,

@theBlob the weather should be ok past 9am. You up for a couple of hours of showers then good weather?

Just poppe outside to take my dog to the toilet. It's cold in the rain. Think I'll go for a run instead

Back
Top Bottom