Ride Sat Sep 28 BMX track ride

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
Couple of us are going to Chichibu Takizawa Cycle Park (https://chichibu-cyclepark.localinfo.jp/) to see what's it all about. We'll take our gravel bikes, but MTB should also be fine of course. It's possible to go on a road bike and rent something there, but you'll have to work it out with the place yourselves. Just entry is 1,000 yen for the day. It's my first time going and have no clue what to expect, so it'd be great to have more people in the group so as to lessen the embarrassment per capita.

Taking the train to Chichibu, and most likely back as well. Depending on how we like it etc we may do a bit more climbing in the area after finishing with the course, and it can be paved or not. You can bail after the track directly down to Chichibu as well. Endless possibilities (for embarrassment). Still working out train details etc so write below if interested and we'll see if we can work something out.

1569497141352.png

pedalist

Maximum Pace
I'm looking forward to your stories and photos. I'm curious how your bikes worked out for you on those narrow bumbs.
The kind of bike that came into my mind seen that track looks more like this (being a child of the 80s): 1569499959707.png
But it's always fun trying out something different. I'm sure you'll have a good time there.

Reactions: Kangaeroo and luka

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
for various reasons, I'm postponing this. it's not ON tomorrow. I'm gonna go do one of the HFC rides instead if anyone's interested ;)