What's new

SAT, SEP 15th - Iimori & Yamabushi-toge

Coming off the HR you did great! Good to have your pulls on the way back - we always need more 'tank engines' for the transits! Since these rides are generally WATT (wait at the top) , they are great for any vertical capability - and the top is seldom more than 5km away! (Unlike HR where it could be a mountain away!) So - differently than Alps we get similar vertical , but packed into more climbs-per-trip.

Thanks Pete for organizing and being my tour guide. I enjoyed it despite my initial issues with the weather. All in all I ended up with about 190km. I think I will listen to the smart ones and stop riding home some time soon. At the moment, I can need the long base training.

Enjoy your weekend, everybody,
Norman (aka the vertically challenged)

Brilliant ride as always Pete, and SORRY everyone for waiting for me for so long after my 2nd puncture. Thanks for coming back to check on me Norman, and thanks for the sealant Tim - got to get me some of that stuff - amazing. Cheers !

Brilliant ride as always Pete, and SORRY everyone for waiting for me for so long after my 2nd puncture. Thanks for coming back to check on me Norman, and thanks for the sealant Tim - got to get me some of that stuff - amazing. Cheers !

It was great having you out, mate! I'm glad you were able to sneak out of the house today!

No worries, that's what friends are for. And cafe latex.
No Pete, not Your cafe latex...

Pete and everyone,

Thanks for the great ride yesterday, and for all the WATTs!
See you all soon....perhaps tomorrow?

Chikako

Back
Top Bottom