What's new

Ride SAT, May 31st - Kasayama & Kamafuse-toge

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
After several weekends in a row of big rides and long days, a mellower more modest outing with a pizza stop. We'll be exploring some not often ridden segments including a climb off the backside of Nihongi-toge that I've never done before, before ending at Ogawamachi Station.

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1900-2300m
Distance: 125-130km
Route: HERE

I'd like a slice of that please.

I may be tempted to ride home, too for those interested (over the 273 to Tokigawa then back down the river).

We are having a visitor over from overseas, but we'll try to join up to Kasayama. Never climbed from that side, should be nice.

Melbourne. Hoping to get a ride in here on Saturday, but the weather isn't looking good.
Call that an excuse? Your dedication is slipping mate. You get yourself some fandangled new gizmo that tells you how many lightbulbs you are riding and now you think you can take the week off ....... Tut tut.

Ever since that first ride I did with you guys earlier this year I keep looking at these rides and wishing I could go. So Jealous. 6 weeks into the bambino now - starting to get some rewards for all the hard work with smiles etc but its hard to get out on the bike (or even downstairs to the rollers). I'm starting to wonder if he might find the noise of the lemond revolution comforting...

You guys have a great ride. I'm sure I'll see you all again sometime soon. Keep taking and posting the snaps and videos!

I'm starting to wonder if he might find the noise of the lemond revolution comforting...
You must mount a baby seat on your bike, ride it on the rollers, and have someone take photos.

Hey Pete, there's a change of plans for me... will not be able to start with you guys but hopefully will make it (on my own) to the pizza place to join u guys for lunch.

Hey Pete, there's a change of plans for me... will not be able to start with you guys but hopefully will make it (on my own) to the pizza place to join u guys for lunch.
OK , no problem. Obviously if you need to, you can go over Shiraishi to get to the pizza stop quicker. Hope to see you there!

Back
Top Bottom