What's new

SAT, May 26th - Jyomine-yama

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
More exploration of the west and north side of Chichibu. All climbs will be wait at the top (WATT).

INFO:
Meet Time: 6:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 2100-2400m
Distance: 165-170km
Route: HERE

As is typical with my rides, there will be lots of rindo's, greenery and climbing!

Poss-Poss.

Will have to see how tomorrow goes, but yeah, I am up for it if I am free.

Nice one.

>Am I seeing a forecast of rain?

I'm up for either this ride or Deej's one; it seems that overall enthusiam is a bit lower this time of year? Forecast looks favourable.

Cheers, Aron

I am helping someone move house in the afternoon tomorrow, so cant really do this one sorry.

Next time!

So it looks like it may be just be me and Aron tomorrow. Aron's meeting me at the "spaceship" at 7am. If no one else responds before 11pm, I may just roll past Family Mart and not stop. If anyone is wanting to meet at Famima, let me know as soon as you can. :D

So it looks like it may be just be me and Aron tomorrow. Aron's meeting me at the "spaceship" at 7am. If no one else responds before 11pm, I may just roll past Family Mart and not stop. If anyone is wanting to meet at Famima, let me know as soon as you can. :D

You know you want to do the Ome loop with us tomorrow, Pete :)

This is what we are going to do this Sunday! We'll have a clear view of your favorite Mt fuji.:D

Back
Top Bottom