What's new

Ride SAT, March 30th - Green Line to Oume

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Dusting off an old classic on this one. We'll be riding a significant portion of the Green Line followed by Shomaru, Yamabushi and Osawa-toge finally ending in Oume.

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1700-2000m
Distance: 120-130km
Route: HERE

Hope to see you Saturday morning!

Oooh yes please. Looking forward to it already. Not sure my new helmet will arrive in time for the ride though.

I'll be there with my new power meter!:D Looking forward to this ride as I have not been able to get on the bike all week due to work commitments!

At the spaceship that is at 7.50, I will peel off to Hanno as well on the way back around.

I'll be there with my new power meter!:D Looking forward to this ride as I have not been able to get on the bike all week due to work commitments!

Everyone with new toys!!

At the spaceship that is at 7.50, I will peel off to Hanno as well on the way back around.

OK, sounds good!

Is this the station you mentioned before that goes to Shinjuku?

Yes, at Oume we'll catch the Chuo Line.

If I get out for this ride I think that I would like to peel off to Hanno as well. What route do you take to Hanno?

Looks awesome Pete! I will see my swedish friend off saturday morning and make a much needed comeback. This week has been full of crap food and no exercise what so ever… so we'll se what happens.

Looking forward to it!

And curious to see Darragh's new italian stallion.

Looks awesome Pete! I will see my swedish friend off saturday morning and make a much needed comeback. This week has been full of crap food and no exercise what so ever… so we'll se what happens.

Looking forward to it!

And curious to see Darragh's new italian stallion.

See you Saturday morning then! :)

So yeah, I am off to get my bike it's final tune up, and all going well, will see you all at 8.30am at the usual spot of Route 16 / Arakawa.

Cheers

Yeah, looks like a good route.

Pro-tip; if you get Dura Ace 9000 and expect the front mech to fitting system to work with your frame out the box, there is a high chance that it will not, as Shimano have not thought it through and you will end up having to use a black cable tie to secure the metal pressure plate on the seat tube in true DIY style. Grrrrr.

Pro-tip; if you get Dura Ace 9000 and expect the front mech to fitting system to work with your frame out the box, there is a high chance that it will not, as Shimano have not thought it through and you will end up having to use a black cable tie to secure the metal pressure plate on the seat tube in true DIY style. Grrrrr.

Straight from our resident "pro"! :p

There are two super easy options. We can get you sorted out Saturday. Don't worry!

That's great. As I live on the Seibu Ikebukuro line Hanno would be pretty convenient!

Back
Top Bottom