What's new

Ride SAT, March 30th - Green Line to Oume

Yeah, I would be up for tomorrow.

For now, I have got to find an alternative way to burn off the massive breakfast I just had and the 4 litres of coffee.

Yeh me too with the breakfast :) I'm still going to head out for some Arakawa action for few hours if anyone wants to join.

Guess I'll head home.

It's spitting a bit at the FamilyMart and cold as a mofo out here. Made outstanding time on this wee beast. I'll introduce her next time.

I've got plans tmr so have fun without me.

Guess I'll head home.

It's spitting a bit at the FamilyMart and cold as a mofo out here. Made outstanding time on this wee beast. I'll introduce her next time.

I've got plans tmr so have fun without me.

Sorry mate, circumstances beyond our control! I promise we'll have plenty of more chances with rides nearly every weekend the rest of the year!

I'll be passing Arakawa section near familymart in about 20mins if you fancy joining otherwise catch you all next time - or tomorrow ( not sure if I can make it yet ). I'll probably try a few laps of tt loop then head up and back down.

Let us know how wet the road surface is up the rivers, msen; thinking about heading out there myself.

Cheers

At least I got a 6km time trail to petes house and back ;-)
Was pretty damn cold… the warm shower I just took was awesome.

I'm also up for tomorrow if there's a ride.

Let us know how wet the road surface is up the rivers, msen; thinking about heading out there myself.

Cheers

Road conditions are ok. Damp but safely rideable. It's raining very lightly. I won't lie though its pretty cold and pretty miserable out here in general.

Nice one. Yeah, I am sitting in waiting for the roads to dry out a bit up here. Bloody freezing!

Sorry mate, circumstances beyond our control! I promise we'll have plenty of more chances with rides nearly every weekend the rest of the year!

No bother at all. If I'd have known it was all off I never would have got any riding done today.
It is very cold and getting wetter.

Pete actually had me about 60% in to ride today after just getting back, but the rain sealed that (likely wasn't going anyways...)

So far tomorrow looks 50/50 but good thoughts and hope it works out. Haven't seen the wife in a month so I've got some very solid pans on Sunday.

Stupid stupid rain. Why does it have to rear its ugly head at the weekend? Looking forward to the next ride already though. (Probably won't be able to moke tomorrow if the weather is good, unfortunately).

Stupid stupid rain. Why does it have to rear its ugly head at the weekend?

Init. Really stupid. Managed to get 15km of intervals in, between showers. It is properly raining up here now, and no doubt will be the same, if not worse in the mountains, so the cancellation was a good call.

No less annoying though!

Yeah, certainly was a good call by Pete. I went for a 10km run instead and it was pretty chilly, so cycling would have been far more so.

Stayed dry in Shinagawa but was very chilly out there. I came all the way from Canada for this... apparently it's nicer at home.

This route looks interesting, I'm tentatively in for something similar next week if no work commitments come up. I am a little scared... what kinda w/kg or VAM are you guys pushing up these climbs?

I'm think I'm going todo one or two loops of the Ara starting from Koto tomorrow, feel free to say hi if you see a tall, skinny white guy on a carbon/white/red BMC.

Back
Top Bottom