Ride SAT, March 30th - Green Line to Oume

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Tokyo (Nezu)
fudoushin.com
Dusting off an old classic on this one. We'll be riding a significant portion of the Green Line followed by Shomaru, Yamabushi and Osawa-toge finally ending in Oume.

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1700-2000m
Distance: 120-130km
Route: HERE

Hope to see you Saturday morning!

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
I'll be there with my new power meter!:D Looking forward to this ride as I have not been able to get on the bike all week due to work commitments!

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Tokyo (Nezu)
fudoushin.com
I'll be there with my new power meter!:D Looking forward to this ride as I have not been able to get on the bike all week due to work commitments!
Everyone with new toys!!

At the spaceship that is at 7.50, I will peel off to Hanno as well on the way back around.
OK, sounds good!

Is this the station you mentioned before that goes to Shinjuku?
Yes, at Oume we'll catch the Chuo Line.

saibot

Maximum Pace
May 29, 2012
Taito
Looks awesome Pete! I will see my swedish friend off saturday morning and make a much needed comeback. This week has been full of crap food and no exercise what so ever… so we'll se what happens.

Looking forward to it!

And curious to see Darragh's new italian stallion.

Sep 2, 2009
So yeah, I am off to get my bike it's final tune up, and all going well, will see you all at 8.30am at the usual spot of Route 16 / Arakawa.

Cheers

Sep 2, 2009
Yeah, looks like a good route.

Pro-tip; if you get Dura Ace 9000 and expect the front mech to fitting system to work with your frame out the box, there is a high chance that it will not, as Shimano have not thought it through and you will end up having to use a black cable tie to secure the metal pressure plate on the seat tube in true DIY style. Grrrrr.

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Tokyo (Nezu)
fudoushin.com
Pro-tip; if you get Dura Ace 9000 and expect the front mech to fitting system to work with your frame out the box, there is a high chance that it will not, as Shimano have not thought it through and you will end up having to use a black cable tie to secure the metal pressure plate on the seat tube in true DIY style. Grrrrr.
Straight from our resident "pro"! :p