What's new

Ride SAT, March 23rd - Kasayama & Nihongi Toge

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Continuing the ramp up towards bigger rides, we'll be doing Kasayama, Sadamine Toge and Nihongi Toge before finally ending in Yorii. All climbs will be wait at the top (WATT).

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1600-1900m
Distance: 120-130km
Route: HERE

Hope to see you Saturday morning!

i'm definately interested, What is your eta at yori?

I am gay.

'Family Mart' me, please.

'Family Marting'; to service another at your convenience, preferably somewhere which sells spare underpants and cheap whiskey.

I am coming out on Saturday too, boys!

Pete,

Count me in for this.

Pete, I made the classic mistake of making plans before checking the wife, so I will have bail out of this one. I hope to join the next ride.

Cheers,
Kevin

Think I have to miss this one. Have a great ride people.

Great, see you tomorrow. I'll bring my camera to hopefully capture some cherry sights.

Pete, I'm very tempted to join this ride but I don't have much time as I have been roped into going to Hanami. I was thinking of possibly joining until Shiraishi then heading down the route 11 to Ogawamachi but I have just noticed a road that seems to link up to route 11 further down (It's between 68 and 69km on your "ridewithGPS" map). Do you happen to know if this road is ok to ride on? If so I could peel off there and head back to Ogawamachi. Cheers
Mark

You bas$%#! these are some of my favorite rides! Alas - work calls - on Sat is out. Sunday options anyone? I'll do some Yomi repeats as penance whilst you merry-rider-men (and women) are traipsing it out into budo land.

Pete, I'm very tempted to join this ride but I don't have much time as I have been roped into going to Hanami. I was thinking of possibly joining until Shiraishi then heading down the route 11 to Ogawamachi but I have just noticed a road that seems to link up to route 11 further down (It's between 68 and 69km on your "ridewithGPS" map). Do you happen to know if this road is ok to ride on? If so I could peel off there and head back to Ogawamachi. Cheers
Mark

Yes, that road is nice, all downhill, and runs you right out to Route #11.

Back
Top Bottom