Ride SAT, March 23rd - Kasayama & Nihongi Toge

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Tokyo (Nezu)
fudoushin.com
Continuing the ramp up towards bigger rides, we'll be doing Kasayama, Sadamine Toge and Nihongi Toge before finally ending in Yorii. All climbs will be wait at the top (WATT).

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1600-1900m
Distance: 120-130km
Route: HERE

Hope to see you Saturday morning!

leicaman

Maximum Pace
Sep 20, 2012
Asakadai, Saitama
Pete, I'm very tempted to join this ride but I don't have much time as I have been roped into going to Hanami. I was thinking of possibly joining until Shiraishi then heading down the route 11 to Ogawamachi but I have just noticed a road that seems to link up to route 11 further down (It's between 68 and 69km on your "ridewithGPS" map). Do you happen to know if this road is ok to ride on? If so I could peel off there and head back to Ogawamachi. Cheers
Mark

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
tokyo
www.roadfixie.com
You bas$%#! these are some of my favorite rides! Alas - work calls - on Sat is out. Sunday options anyone? I'll do some Yomi repeats as penance whilst you merry-rider-men (and women) are traipsing it out into budo land.

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Tokyo (Nezu)
fudoushin.com
Pete, I'm very tempted to join this ride but I don't have much time as I have been roped into going to Hanami. I was thinking of possibly joining until Shiraishi then heading down the route 11 to Ogawamachi but I have just noticed a road that seems to link up to route 11 further down (It's between 68 and 69km on your "ridewithGPS" map). Do you happen to know if this road is ok to ride on? If so I could peel off there and head back to Ogawamachi. Cheers
Mark
Yes, that road is nice, all downhill, and runs you right out to Route #11.