What's new

Ride SAT, March 16 - Shiraishi & Sadamine Toge

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Things have been busy around the house, so sorry for taking so long to post this! One more easy one before we start ramping up the ride level.

We'll cycle up the Arakawa River to the first climb, Shiraishi-toge, then descend Sadamine-toge for a nice brick oven pizza. We'll then climb back up Sadamine and descend the other side to end at Ogawamachi Station for the train back to Tokyo. All climbs will be wait at the top (WATT).

INFO:
Meet Time: 8:00am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1400-1600m
Distance: 105-120km
Route: HERE

Hope to see you Saturday morning!

I'm joining too, finally.

If I'm genki enough and time allows, I may ride back to Tokyo from Ogawamachi.

See you tomorrow at Family Mart.

In like Flinn:confused:

Tried an alternative route to the Family Mart today but it still takes as long as the previous one, bummer.

As long as there's pizza!

Cool, sounds like the peloton is starting to form! I may be up for a little more climbing and/or distance if the weather, timing and energy levels are all in the right place. We'll play it by ear.

Have fun everyone joining, I'm sure this one will be yet another great ride as it was last week.
Unfortunately I have other non-cycling matter I need to attend this weekend.

Have fun everyone joining, I'm sure this one will be yet another great ride as it was last week.
Unfortunately I have other non-cycling matter I need to attend this weekend.

Cheers Eugen, great riding with you last weekend! Catch you again soon! :bike:

I was invited to assualt Yabitsu toge with a friend before this was happening, so I signed up for that. Have a good ride and hope to join next weekend.

Never been there so it will be nice to broaden the horizens a bit!

I was invited to assualt Yabitsu toge with a friend before this was happening, so I signed up for that. Have a good ride and hope to join next weekend.

Your absence should nicely bring the average climbing speed down, you maniac. Have a good one up Yabitsu.

I'm still trying to confirm but I might be able to make it tomorrow :)

See you all at Family Mart in two hours!

Good ride. Bit hammered now. Currently on the train home.

Thanks everyone, and nice work on the TT chase this morning, saibot.

Just had a train beer. Felt good, real good!

Much pleasure and pain was had today. Thanks for towing me along everyone.

Next stop and a short ride home.

Beer_Mug.JPG

LOL, nice one.

Proper good riding today mate. Climbing is amazing considering it was your first big mountain session.

It would have been a perfect ride for me, had Aron let me win / stayed at home.

Back
Top Bottom