What's new

Ride SAT, MAR 22nd - Tsukuba Excursion

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
At long last, I'm back and posting my first group ride of the year! This will be a "back in the saddle" sort of ride with a moderate pace, a moderate distance, and a moderate amount of climbing. That being said, it should be a pretty enjoyable and scenic ride! So far, Aron and Chikako are on board.

INFO:
Meet Time: 8:00am
Meet Place: 7-11 Convenience Store (HERE)
Climbing: 800-1100m
Distance: 120-130km
Route: HERE

Let the games begin!

Last edited:
Ahh crap! I'm gonna miss the first Pete-ride and it's a Tsukuba ride too... Wish I could join but have some previous engagements. Good to see you back @Yamabushi I'll be on the next one for sure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't make this one, sorry. Looks like a good one too.

Good to see things beginning to kick off!

Yes please ride leader ;)
I need to check the route and see where I can join you along the way.

Looking forward to it already.

just checked the route and the 7-11 is on my way so I'll just meet you guys there at 8am.

Welcome back softie. I can't make it but looking forward to joining one of your rides soon!

Great ride with Pete and Aron today. Unfortunately Chikako couldn't make it. Weather was perfect and it was good to be spinning in the mountains again. Thanks to Pete for his usual great route. Good to see you both. Cheers guys.

No! A day late and a dollar short. I'll be looking to join the next one @Yamabushi

btw, I'm on spring break this week, so I'll be happy to jump into any other "stretch the legs" type rides.

Test photo from the ride to see if I can still post a pic from tapatalk
zasy4aty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom