What's new

Ride SAT, June 22nd - Shiraishi to Nenogongentenryu-ji Jinja

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Dusting off an old classic route this week with the final climb being the scenic but not often visited Nenogongentenryu-ji Jinja, Steve Tallon's all time favorite!

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:00am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1900-2200m
Distance: 115-125km
Route: HERE

Hope to see you Saturday morning!

I'm in, and will most probably join Aron on the ride home (if he lets me).

Ha, I'll have to try to awaken myself from my mid-season hibernation that I seem to have slipped in to.

Shall we agree now that whatever happens on Saturday is due to our week or so off the bike and the resultant loss of form?

I'm in!

might join Aron and Mark for the return trip depending on condition after the climbs...

see you saturday

I guess you guys haven't looked at Saturdays weather forecast!

Anyway no can do for me! Hope the weather holds for you guys!

I guess you guys haven't looked at Saturdays weather forecast!

Anyway no can do for me! Hope the weather holds for you guys!

I don't put too much stock one way or another in forecasts so many days out. We'll make adjustments for the weather if need be Friday evening or even Saturday morning.

I think I can make this one!
Will probably head towards Kumagaya after Shiraishi.
Looking forward to it!

Hope to join this.
If I can, I will ride back to Kawasaki via Hamura or Oume.

Hope to join this.
If I can, I will ride back to Kawasaki via Hamura or Oume.

Wow, Eugen! Long time, no see! I trust you received my e-mail sent a few days ago. Hope to see you Saturday, and yes, Oume is an easy turn off towards the end of the ride.

Just checking to be absolutely certain; the starting time for you is 7am, which is 30 mins later than the times we have been meeting at recently... So, that is 30 mins later for me to meet you up river...

?

Cheers

Just checking to be absolutely certain; the starting time for you is 7am, which is 30 mins later than the times we have been meeting at recently... So, that is 30 mins later for me to meet you up river...

?

Cheers

Yes, it's a shorter ride, so I've opted for us all to get 30 minutes extra beauty sleep! ;)

Back
Top Bottom