What's new

SAT, AUG 25th - Mt. Tsukuba

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Due to needing to be in Kita-Matsudo tomorrow afternoon, I'll likely cycle out to Mount Tsukuba in the morning with the goal of finishing at Tsuchiura Station on the Joban Line around 3:00pm or 3:30pm. Tsukuba is very scenic and is a nice change of pace with a lot more climbing available than you'd expect. Last time I was out there our group climbed just under 2000m. At this point I've got a few different route options that I'm considering, but I want to see if anyone else may be interested in joining me before finalizing things. I'll be riding out from Nezu, near Ueno, so we could meet there, or we could meet where Route #6 crosses the Edogawa. I'm thinking about a 6:30am meeting time.

Sorry for the short notice and general lack of detail but I promise it'll be a good ride. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Pete, sounds really delicious! :D
Unfortunately, I've to work tomorrow and don't have a chance to join this.
Probably, will join you next Saturday. See you soon!

Kimm

Pete, I need to be home early too and am planning on doing wada west starting from takao at around 7am if you're interested. I'll be taking the train out so I can get as early a start as possible.

Pete, I need to be home early too and am planning on doing wada west starting from takao at around 7am if you're interested. I'll be taking the train out so I can get as early a start as possible.

Thanks you for the invite Patrick, but I've already made alternative plans to take my son to the zoo! :D

Pete, any chance to go to Tsukuba san this week?
I'm free for 29th, 30th, 1st, 2nd. :)

Kimm

Hi Pete, its been awhile. Would like to join you guys but cant make it out this weekend. Hope to catch up on another hilly run to Chichibu in the coming weeks.

-Bryan

I'm a definitely possible or possibly definite!

Any more details?

Back
Top Bottom