What's new

Ride SAT, AUG 24th - Shiraishi, Pizza and Sadamine-toge

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
One more quick ride in before, I am off the States for three weeks. We'll stick to a classic route doing Shiraishi-toge, descending for lunch at the pizza spot, then climbing Sadamine-toge before heading to Ogawamachi Station. With a bit of group energy and encouragement there's a chance we could also throw in one more climb after Sadamine if people are into it.

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:00am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1400-1700m
Distance: 100-105km
Route: HERE

See you in the morning!

Looks good. I'll be doing a few laps of the Arakawa TT course before getting to the meeting point if anyone is interested in taking on some segments with me.

Weather looks like it might not play ball this time round. If it does, I'll be in for a mini version leaving after shiraishi.

UPDATE: I'm not going to be able to make it for this ride. I've got too much to get done before my upcoming trip and not enough time to do it. This does not mean that the ride is cancelled, just that I will not be able to participate. I hope one or more of the regulars will pick up the ball and continue the ride as planned. My apologies, and I look forward to seeing and riding with everyone when I return in mid-September!

Apologies, looks like I cannot make the start time because of family stuff. Will be heading west instead a bit later in the morning. Fingers crossed for no sudden thunderstorms and these guys taking the day off.

I can make it after all. Will be at the meeting place at 7:10 but will be relying on leicaman or someone else for route guidance, or I will just have to turn around..

Ok, Iif you will be near the family mart around 7:10 that means you are about 10 mins behind schedule. Therefore I'll see you at the spaceship at about 7:35. That ok?

Back
Top Bottom