What's new

Ride SAT, April 6th - Green Line to Oume

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Although at the moment that weather is looking questionable for Saturday, let's try this again, shall we! If the weather doesn't cooperate, we'll try this on Sunday.

Dusting off an old classic. We'll be riding a significant portion of the Green Line followed by Shomaru, Yamabushi and Osawa-toge finally ending in Oume.

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1700-2000m
Distance: 120-130km
Route: HERE

Hope to see you Saturday morning!

In, if it is not raining.

P.S., I see you found the 'RIDE' thread prefix I made! :)

Pete,

Aron and I will be up for the ride, either Sat or Sun.
Let's all pray for one good day of riding.
Hope to see you this weekend!

Very tempted to say yes to this but I also have to pick up my new wheels from Tim tomorrow. Think I'll ask Tim what time he will close tomorrow then make a decision based in that. I suppose I could always bail early.

Very tempted to say yes to this but I also have to pick up my new wheels from Tim tomorrow. Think I'll ask Tim what time he will close tomorrow then make a decision based in that. I suppose I could always bail early.

Great - look forward to meeting you

Although at the moment that weather is looking questionable for Saturday, let's try this again, shall we! If the weather doesn't cooperate, we'll try this on Sunday.

Dusting off an old classic. We'll be riding a significant portion of the Green Line followed by Shomaru, Yamabushi and Osawa-toge finally ending in Oume.

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1700-2000m
Distance: 120-130km
Route: HERE

Hope to see you Saturday morning!
Pete if all works out with the weather then I and possibly another TCC member will meet the bunch at Km marker 52.5; there is a 7/11 right there.

If that doesn't work then I'm open to suggestions.

Pete if all works out with the weather then I and possibly another TCC member will meet the bunch at Km marker 52.5; there is a 7/11 right there.

If that doesn't work then I'm open to suggestions.

There is a Mini-Stop at that point that do intend to stop at, so that sounds like a good meeting place!

The weather report is saying that rain will come in the afternoon, with a pretty much definite downpour the later it gets...

Wondering what your thoughts are on this...

No random iframe embedding I am afraid; each site that people want to embed, I have to code into the back end of the site, for security reasons. I have a big list of sites that need doing (and have just added Garmin to the list :eek:) and will be doing these one by one, so for the time being, please just link to the site...

Earlier start time possibly?

Dude, I'm getting up at 5am as it is! Please, don't make it any earlier.

Hd1S4pd.gif

No random iframe embedding I am afraid; each site that people want to embed, I have to code into the back end of the site, for security reasons. I have a big list of sites that need doing (and have just added Garmin to the list :eek:) and will be doing these one by one, so for the time being, please just link to the site...
cheers

Back
Top Bottom