What's new

Ride SAT, April 6th - Green Line to Oume

<iframe width='460' height='600' frameborder='0' src='
Ok perhaps this is should go "offline" or to a "I can't do computer stuff forum"

You just need the URL (ie, the website address of the map). All the other stuff is just Garmin trying to format it for you on the page, which you don't need to do, because I have already done that.

EDIT; it even supports the mouse wheel for zooming in and out, directly on the page. :)

Anyway, back on topic!!

The weather report is saying that rain will come in the afternoon, with a pretty much definite downpour the later it gets...

Wondering what your thoughts are on this...

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing. So here's what I am thinking... let's skip the midday lunch break and also shorten the route a bit. That should get us back to the station (shelter) much earlier. I'm thinking something like this:

That'll give us a decent ride and a much higher likelihood of staying dry. And, if we get lucky and the weather cooperates there are plenty of climbs and rindos we can add back in. What does everyone think?

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing. So here's what I am thinking... let's skip the midday lunch break and also shorten the route a bit. That should get us back to the station (shelter) much earlier. I'm thinking something like this: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2312182. That'll give us a decent ride and a much higher likelihood of staying dry. And, if we get lucky and the weather cooperates there are plenty of climbs and rindos we can add back in. What does everyone think?
Sounds good to me (even though I've not checked the route). Like I said earlier, I might bail out early anyway ;)Due to picking up my new wheels.

That looks good. Thanks for changing it so quickly.

In for this, unless it is raining when we wake up, of course.

Dude, I'm getting up at 5am as it is! Please, don't make it any earlier.

Hd1S4pd.gif

Ha ha. I'll be tucked up in my nice warm bed for 2 extra hours while you are making your way to the meeting point ;)

Any guess on time when you will be there?

About what time does this new route get back to Hanno?

I'm guessing we'll be at the Mini-Stop about 10am give or take a little. As for Hanno... given the climbs and what not, figure an average speed of about 24-25km/hr. Or... we'll get there when we get there! ;)

I think they already left, those that did go, but yeah it's misty out here in Hino. So it's damp.

Back
Top Bottom