What's new

Ride SAT, April 20th - Kasayama & Nihongi-toge

Bike bag acquired! I hope the 1 wheel type is ok?

Stormy,
I'll be there! Red jersey, old style welded frame and yellow tires.

Sent from my SC-06D using Tapatalk 2

Nathan, whatever you do, don't buy a bike bag with pandas on it. Apparently the Japanese train staff are really clamping down on that particular design on bike bags. Any other should be fine though.

Nathan, whatever you do, don't buy a bike bag with pandas on it. Apparently the Japanese train staff are really clamping down on that particular design on bike bags. Any other should be fine though.

Lolwut. But ok, was planning to plaster it with panda stickers so no one word get mixed up, but I guess I'll scrap that plan...

FYI, forecasts that I am seeing are calling for a cooler (7-12 degrees), overcast day that should remain dry until the afternoon when the threat of rain starts to increase, so dress appropriately. Additionally, if necessary we can quickly bailout to Ogawamachi or Yorii Station on the Tojo Line. If possible check here in the morning before you leave home for any updates, but otherwise see you all in the morning!

Have a great day

GAOkA.gif

Thanks for the ride this morning guys! Nice to feel challenged again.

Hopefully I can get a little stronger and ride with you again after golden week!

Thanks for the ride this morning guys! Nice to feel challenged again.

Hopefully I can get a little stronger and ride with you again after golden week!

Nice meeting you this morning! You're welcome to join us any time, Nathan!

Thanks to all again for a great ride. Pete was, yet again, masterful in his leading of the group. Sorry for bailing a little early but the chance to get the Tobu line was too great of me to resist. Hope the last climb was good.

Sweet ride followed by train yoga.

Sat in a curry house eating spicey delights.

Superb ride as always. Really glad we decided to do the last climb and nice to get this years first 2000+ meters ride done! Extra bonus for the mos burger at the end!
Looking forward to leaving some extra layers at home though.

Good riding with you all!

Thanks Pete, another great ride, as usual.
Sorry I had to bail early. See you on the next one! T

Back
Top Bottom