What's new

Ride SAT, April 13th - Temple Climb & Yamabushi-toge

Don't worry about him. Thanks to our lucky intervention and quick thinking he is on the mend. Mr Koji Yabu's day job is actually a lightening conductor on the top of sky tree tower so he's quite used to laughing in the face of danger (apparently using people instead of copper conductors is becoming more and more common). I must say he was pretty lucky that Pete always carries a spare IV drip and defibrillator down his castelli bib shorts. He's making a speedy recovery and will be released form hospital sometime in October. Right, I'm off for a lie down now.

LMAO! :p

Brilliant troll Owen!! Just when we had totally forgotten about the italian tour master, Owen steers the focus back and runs for it!! awesome technique!! Hats off to all concerned. This thread is a cracker!

To tell the truth, I found that link in the MR. YABU's blog... One of my friend was doing Brevet around greenline last Saturday and I was searching for the course/result and then came across his blog. Mr. Yabu was commenting something positive about that encounter with the alpini.
I felt SYMPATHY for him and let him know how the alpini is describing about MR. YABU in the ACA's site.
Now the comment about the alpini has been removed from his blog, so it seems like he's recovering quickly! Thanks to the first-aid action.

To tell the truth, I found that link in the MR. YABU's blog... One of my friend was doing Brevet around greenline last Saturday and I was searching for the course/result and then came across his blog. Mr. Yabu was commenting something positive about that encounter with the alpini.
I felt SYMPATHY for him and let him know how the alpini is describing about MR. YABU in the ACA's site.
Now the comment about the alpini has been removed from his blog, so it seems like he's recovering quickly! Thanks to the first-aid action.

Troublemaker!

Back
Top Bottom