What's new

Ride SAT, April 13th - Temple Climb & Yamabushi-toge

Great ride today. Big thanks to Pete for leading yet another great ride. Was really good riding with everyone. Can't wait to get back out there again. The crazy Italian we encountered certainly made the ride a memorable one. I, like Pete, think Owen should have given his special ointment a chance ;)

Great ride today. Big thanks to Pete for leading yet another great ride. Was really good riding with everyone. Can't wait to get back out there again. The crazy Italian we encountered certainly made the ride a memorable one. I, like Pete, think Owen should have given his special ointment a chance ;)

Which crazy Italian did you meet? I used to see an Italian guy (long time in Japan) riding around various rindos on a beautiful old rando bike. Other than that, there's Stefano - but I doubt you'd see him for long as he's a bonafide 450W climber.

It sounds like it was a good thing that stopped a few feet away from that Dude, each of the 4 or 5 times we saw him, I could tell he was "a little" off when I saw him wearing the "Pen"...

Thanks all; it was great as always.

Great ride, and better company

Link please!

Back
Top Bottom