What's new

Ride SAT, April 13th - Temple Climb & Yamabushi-toge

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Another old classic... we'll be starting with the scenic Temple Climb followed by a portion of the Green Line then Shomaru-toge, Yamabushi-toge, Take-dera and Osawa-toge finally ending in Hanno.

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:00am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1900-2200m
Distance: 125-135km
Route: (HERE)

Hope to see you Saturday morning! Please, note the slightly earlier start time.

ApJDS.gif

I'll be there. The earlier time will more than likely mean I will need the toilet even more than usual, which is usually a lot anyway. Consider that a pre-warning.

I'm in, too. Wouldn't miss it. I guess I should be at the spaceship around 7:20-7:25 yeah? I've been checking the forum all day, waiting for this post ;)

Hey folks, I'll try to make it. Am suffering from a bad cold, so will have to see how things are tmw morning. it's been a long time, though.
Norms

Hi all,

I'm based in Nerima Toyotama Kita now. Will it be ok for me to join the ride tomorrow? If it is ok, how many levels should I wear in weathers like this? And what time does the ride usually end?

Hi all,

I'm based in Nerima Toyotama Kita now. Will it be ok for me to join the ride tomorrow? If it is ok, how many levels should I wear in weathers like this? And what time does the ride usually end?
I'm not in your area, I'm in Hino, but for the clothing I'd say technical clothing like leg and arm warmers, and a hat for me. I'm a small guy without a lot of body fat so I suffer in the cold, so my amount of clothing may not be enough or may be too much for others. Oh and I'm bringing a light wind proof vest.

Back
Top Bottom