What's new

Ride SAT, APR 26th - Shiraishi, Mase-toge to Honjo

I'm in. I'll most probably be riding back to Ogawamachi instead of following the river back to Honjo. Or, if anyone is tempted, I might ride home (depending on time).

Hmm... yeah, I'm in! If I'm not at the Family Mart by 7:30 just leave without me: I'll catch up with you along the Arakawa.

I'm in. I'll most probably be riding back to Ogawamachi instead of following the river back to Honjo. Or, if anyone is tempted, I might ride home (depending on time).
Honjo is much more convenient for me than ogawamachi, so if I where to follow you I would wanna ride home... But I'll decide that once we hit the river ;)

Would be good to get a monster ride done now in the beginning of the season... But we'll see :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested, but will confirm later. I would be going to Ogawamachi as well.

Was sorry to bail out early last week while still putting in 150km with @Waichan . I'm in for the whole thing now. I'll ride back too, possibly to Tokyo if the weather is good.

Was sorry to bail out early last week while still putting in 150km with @Waichan . I'm in for the whole thing now. I'll ride back too, possibly to Tokyo if the weather is good.
Ah, a real man. Not like Swedish softy fjolla Saibot ;)
I'll join you mate.

On last Sunday's outing to Nikko I decided to join as many badass rides as I can.
See you on Saturday!

Joining.
I'll follow the leader all the way to Honjo.
See you tomorrow morning!

Back
Top Bottom