What's new

Ride Sat- 28th Feb

leicaman

Maximum Pace
Sep 20, 2012
I'll be riding out to the Tokigawa area this coming Saturday. There will be a pizza lunch near Ogose (Or Udon in Tokigawa if people prefer that). Pace will be reasonable and climbs will be WATT within reason.

INFO:
Meet Time: 8am
Meet Place: The Spaceship
Climbing: 2000 - 2200m
Distance: 120km from the spaceship to Sakado (Although I might ride home from Sakado)
Route: Here

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for dragging me round....great ride, weather (except that wind) and lunch. Enchanted forest was beautiful.
Hopefully see you all before leaving for Fukuoka, but if not, see you when you come to visit for the Kyushu training camp(s).

Cheers
Martin

It was a good turnout yesterday. Six of us headed up to the lower mountains. As Pete and Martin said, the wind wasnt very cooperative as we headed up the Arakawa. It seemed that we had a headwind almost everywhere we rode yesterday. There weren't any dramas apart from @Chrisisism and @Andy in Tokyo following @saibot all the way down the greenline towards Kamakita lake when they should have take a turn at the top of the hill for the enchanted forest. It gave myself, @Pedro and @mwharam a chance to have a very pleasant natter in the sun while we waited for the buffoons to ride back up the hill. At the bottom of the enchanted forest, Pete, Andy, Martin and Christopher decided to head down to Hanno adn myself and Tobias headed back over the mountain in search of some selfie footage. Thanks to all for making it a great ride.

Here is a little selfie video of the ride.

There weren't any dramas apart from @Chrisisism and @Andy in Tokyo following @saibot all the way down the greenline towards Kamakita lake when they should have take a turn at the top of the hill for the enchanted forest. It gave myself, @Pedro and @mwharam a chance to have a very pleasant natter in the sun while we waited for the buffoons to ride back up the hill.

It's a pity you chaps didn't have the energy to take on this entirely intentional detour. The descent was supoib.

Back
Top Bottom