What's new

Ride Sat 27th June

leicaman

Maximum Pace
Sep 20, 2012
Just thought I'd let people know, I'm going to most probably be riding tomorrow. Meeting at the spaceship at 7:30. The route hasn't been decided yet, but I'll upload it when I get home. Please keep an eye on this thread as I may cancel yet.

Depends. If it doesn't rain all day then between 120 and 200 (200 if we ride home).

I would, but I'll be too busy playing with my new kit, sorry.

Sounds pretty good! The 120 and a train home would probably do me as I think it's about 30-40 to the spaceship. Just gotta work out how to carry the bike bag as it seems too big for pockets!

Hmmm. Got it all packed and whatnot, but... If the weather is given to be better Sunday and more people are riding, will probably do that instead. May still ride as far as the spaceship in the morning, if I'm there around that time I'll say hello - blue top w/ silver flashes, black bike & bibs, yellow mavic shoes. Answers to most abuse but prefers the name Dan.

There are least two of us riding tomorrow, so you are more than welcome to follow us up the river from the spaceship. Pace will be pretty mellow. The weather might even be ok.

Back
Top Bottom