What's new

Sat 18. Miyagase & Enoshima

kpykc

Speeding Up
Jun 13, 2007
Hi all,

Here's a late notice of a week-end ride:
- Sat 18, 8:00 am, Koremasa bridge in Fuchu (Tokyo side)

I plan to ride to Hashimoto and Miyagase lake, then all the way to the coast and Enoshima, and back by cycling path on Sakai-gawa to Machida and, finally, Fuchu.

The whole ride is ~130 km. Easy pace, no hammering. Stopping at traffic lights too (most of the time) :)

Feel free to jump onboard.

I'm in, Serguei! Looks like a cold, yet beautiful day tomorrow. See you at the bridge! :)

I envy you guys... this weekend I can't make time for cycling :(
Have fun!!

Eugen

Do you mind if I tag along? Cheers, Pete

I'm assuming you'll be on the bridge at the traffic lights?

Fumiki, I hope you can make it tomorrow!

Pedro, yes, we'll be at the traffic lights, not in the middle of the bridge.

Pete,how did you know that I just drink at roppongi tonight as farewell bisous for there.
but not going deeply .
will soon take a train for tomorrow!

Thanks for the great ride today, gentlemen. Nice to meet you, Pedro and the HF rider, whose name I didn't catch and who turned back on the same spot on the way to Miyagaseko.

It was pretty slippery in the morning, and we had to alter our original route slightly. Fumiki-san left us in Hashimoto, Serguei and I continued to Enoshima via Isehara and Hiratsuka, then headed north along the Sakaigawa cycling path, returning to the Tama via Machida and Onekan. 170 km in total, pretty knackered, but the first LSD this year accomplished and a pint of beer well-deserved.

Just seen you trekking through the snow on facebook. Haha, looked amazing.

How did the cboardman hold up?

Back
Top Bottom