What's new

Ride Sat. 16th Lower Arakawa 100km loop

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
So, with the weather looking all crappy this weekend, I will be heading out for an early, before the rain, Arakawa ride.
Spaceship departure at 6:00am but I will be heading toward the port on that side so if anyone wants to join along the way you are welcome.

I'll head down the RH bank cross over and come back up the Chiba side bank. Right to the end of the akigase park and then cross over again and end at the spaceship.

Anyone welcome, pace will be between 32 and 37km/hr depending on wind and the vibe in the legs.

Cheerio!!

Working Saturday but thought I'd let you know that I got out today and it was lovely.

Even got some colour on my pasty northern European skin. The colour is red, I am now red!

I'm a little tempted to join however 6 is a little too early for me. I don't get home from work until after your grandpalike bedtime ;)
Want to make it 6:30 at the spaceship?

I'm keen to ride, but there is no way I can keep up with you two speed junkies. I'll ride north from mine at 6:00 and will turn around when I see you to ride together until you drop me. Won't take long, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom