Ride Sat 13 June: Takashino, Pizza and Kasayama to Ogawamachi

Andy in Tokyo

Maximum Pace
Dec 16, 2012

Distance: 95km
Elevation gain: 1,000m (approx.)
Meet at: The Spaceship
Meeting time: 8am

On the cards for this Saturday is a ride with three relatively short climbs and pizza at the usual place. Depending on how we feel, we might add some more climbs in there. Some may ride to a different station or back home along the Arakawa.

Pace will be HoverDola - faster than a gondola, slower than a hovercraft:

hovercraft-gondola004.jpg

I have contracted MERS, so will be laying in bed. Sozzard.

Have a good one.

138.1 - 3 = 135.1

135.1 / 2 = 67.55

Reduce time for traffic, climbing, circling round and round Family mart car park while you wait for everyone to click in and get riding, and this is going to be realistically reduced to approximiately 55kmph.

@Harry 30-40kph on the flats, depending on the wind. Climbs will be WATT, so you can go as easy - or hard - as you like up them.

@Harry Gondolas cruise at around 3 kph. The hovercraft speed world record is 138.1kph. Hope this helps.

Sorry, I'm more familiar with PoliceBox - slower than a police car, faster than a soapbox:

The-World’s-Top-10-Most-Unusual-Police-Vehicles-9.jpg

@Harry 30-40kph on the flats, depending on the wind. Climbs will be WATT, so you can go as easy - or hard - as you like up them.

Thanks Andy, see you in the morning.

Another great ride, but Jesus Christ it's getting sticky out there: I had to "milk" my helmet at least half a dozen times today. Cheers everyone for coming out. Nice to have you on board @Harry .

image.jpg

And, blue wins, in my opinion. Yellow, a close 2nd, and white is last as it's a little too skeletorish on Tobais.
By the way, do they feed him?
I would agree with that ranking to be honest. Also the jersey is just about one size to big. Is is however the perfect summer jersey for japan.

Oh, I live of mcdonalds, if anyone is interested in my dieting tips ;)

Oh, I live of mcdonalds, if anyone is interested in my dieting tips ;)

On the 8th January, he buys a medium sized bag of fries and eats one every day for a year. When he is down to the last 14, he makes his annual trip through the freezing ice fields of Northern Sweden to the only McDonalds for 3000km, arriving exhausted and cold, having sacrificed half of his husky pack in the journey, to place a single golden Viking coin down on the counter. He doesn't need to say his order. The staff already know. They have always known.

That proves my theory that there is ABSOLUTELY no nutritional value what-so-ever in McDonalds' food. End of subject! :merde:

Back
Top Bottom