What's new

Sat 11 LSD: Arakawa to Takao

AlanW

Maximum Pace
Jan 30, 2007
I will be riding Pete's new route on Saturday from the Arakawa over some rolling hills and finishing at Takao station.

Meet at the usual Family Mart. Start time is 8:00am sharp.

This will be a training ride. The pace will be moderate (similar to James's ride last Sunday) and we will not be taking many stops along the way. Conbini-stops at 43 and 76 km points are what I have planned.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/924322

AW.

"LSD: Arakawa to Takao". :)

"Pete's new route". :D

Alan says "moderate". :confused:

Oh well, guess I'll find out tomorrow. I'm in !

Will be waiting at my usual spot under the expressway at 8:10.

Cheers
Steve

Sorry guys - touch of insomnia and I've had enough of looking at the clock :( I'll be heading out the door now.

But will do something similar to your route, in reverse, so hopefully see you later coming the other way !

Cheers
Steve

Great ride today with Eugen, Peter & Naomi-san. We battled the wind for 60 km to get to Hatoyama, where we were finally able to turn to the west and get out of the wind. The rest of the ride was through rolling foothills. We only stopped twice and arrived at Takao before 2pm, just in time for a late lunch at Mos Burger :D
Steve - we didn't see you on the loop. Hope you had a good ride somewhere.

Yep, really great ride today! Thank you Alan for pulling all of us through that strong headwind! Also a huge thank you to Tim Smith for letting me borrow a set of his GSAstuto 38mm carbon wheels. I'll let Tim give you more technical build details, but let me say for the record that I was seriously impressed with their build quality and the excellent ride they provided!

Thank you Alan & Pete for leading us all the way. Had a great time.

Alan, just realised now that you PMed me yesterday, sorry I didn't know... but hell I did join the ride anyway and I'm so glad I did.

Eugen

Back
Top Bottom