Half Fast Sarah Outen Presentation - 21 March

May 22, 2007
Kawasaki
halffastcycling.com
Many of you will remember Sarah Outen, the British adventuress who stopped off in Japan for a few months on her trip around the world by bicycle, kayak and rowing boat. London to London - via the world!

Sarah's voyage was brought to an abrupt halt last June by a Pacific storm:eek:, a few weeks into her attempt to row -- yes ROW -- from Choshi to Canada.

Well... Sarah is back in Japan, with a new boat, and she's going to do it again.

SARAH OUTEN NIGHT is next Thursday, 21st March, at The Pink Cow in Roppongi. Sarah will give a presentation on the story so far, and what's to come. The main event starts from 8.30 p.m. but you can turn up any time from 7.00 p.m. and there should be be plenty of time to chat with the guest of honour before and after the show.

Of course there will also be yummy food available from the Pink Cow's kitchens (come hungry!), and apparently beer, wine and other beverages.

My recollection is that Sarah quite likes gin.

Please forward this message to any of your friends, colleagues and contacts who are in town and might be interested in attending. Rowing, cycling, kayaking, adventuring, and/or drinking enthusiasts are all welcome. It would be great to have a big half-fast turnout for Sarah. Hope to see you there.

* Thursday 21 March
* The Pink Cow
* Roi Building B1
* 5-5-1 Roppongi
nearest station - Roppongi

Any questions? Let me know.

--Mike--

AlanW

Maximum Pace
Jan 30, 2007
Tokyo
I highly recommend this event. Sarah is a good speaker and her adventures so far and plans for the next stages are really interesting.

AW.