What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! S-Works Tarmac - 2009 - 56cm - 105 - Roval - 3T

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
***SOLD***
Up for sale is my 2009 S-Works Tarmac Team Saxo Bank edition,

LIke new condition, I am asked often if she is new, I removed the Saxo Bank stickers from the seat post tube, frame protectors in all cable-rub areas.

Pictures here: https://picasaweb.google.com/hudson.josh/SWorksTarmac2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCNuJ2JKGhK3lEQ

I a selling this in two possible configurations:

190,000 - complete frame set 2009, complete 105 Black drivetrain 2011, 105 casette, Roval Fusé E5, 3T ARX Team -17 degree stem, 3T Ergonova Team, Fizik bar tape, Specialized Toupé Pro or RBX size 143 saddle, two brand new never opened Vittoria Rubihno Pro tires. Details about the drivetrain: Double crankset 53/39, 172.5 crank arm length.

160,000 - Same setup as above less the 3T stem and bar, and tires.

Please note: K-Edge not included, pedals not included, GSC10 cadence unit not included.

I have a few other saddles that we can talk about if you don't like the Toupé's.

I absolutely love this bike and I guarantee that she is in better shape than any other, of the very few around, of these S-works frames, and I am always impressed with the performance of this bike. This is a classy frame that stands out from the crowd of matte black boring-trendy paint schemes. She will be missed. I am selling because I want to update.

Please could you ask admin to change the thread status to SOLD, if it's been sold?

Back
Top Bottom