What's new

Ride Route 76 / Inugoeji

From the shop to the top is 16 km. More than half is paved. Should be less than 2 hours to climb, in that direction.

Looking at the Strava recording linked above, it would have been about 1h 50m from Aone mura to the tunnel entrance if we hadn't taken one wrong turn near the village.

my Lynskey MT29 hardtail

nice, there'll be two lynskeys then. I'm taking my hardtail, hardnose, dropbar cross country GR270 (AKA gravel bike) :nose:

probably best to forget about this weekend though, looking at the forecast ATM

if the weather stays as forecast, next Saturday could be doable (dry in the days leading to it too). but it's too early to tell. in the end today wasn't raining either........... grrr

1569068809936.png

Reactions: Gok
I don't think weather conditions will get any better this season than this coming Saturday. Dry in the days leading up to it, and no chance of rain on the ride day either. I would personally prefer some of the following weekends, but if everyone else decided it's on I'd most probably be able to shift things and join

Alternatively, if others don't feel like this just has to be done this Saturday, I'm more than happy to take it on another day when it would suit my schedule better. Whole of October and November should be doable, and much drier and comfortable temperature wise I think

Alternatively, if others don't feel like this just has to be done this Saturday, I'm more than happy to take it on another day when it would suit my schedule better. Whole of October and November should be doable, and much drier and comfortable temperature wise I think
I have other plans this weekend. Could do this on Saturday if that were the day, but prefer to wait a bit more.

For me it would either have to be during the Sep 28/29 weekend or the Oct 5/6 weekend or again Nov 9 or later.

I'll be out of the country for most of October. On the first weekend of November I'll probably be heading to Chichibu for some autumn leaves viewing.

Back
Top Bottom