What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Rotor 3D+ crankset (with 52/36 q-rings)

danny

Maximum Pace
Feb 29, 2008
Selling because I purchased a new Rotor 3D+ w/SRM power meter (a year ago) and these have been sitting in the box. Very well maintained and in very good condition.

These are very stiff cranks and you will notice this immediately. The q-rings definitely work and I continue to use them. You should have absolutely no problems with front derailleur shifting. If you have ever wanted to try them, now is your chance.

Details:
  • Rotor 3D+ crankset (the lighter version of the 3D)
  • 172.5 arm lenth
  • 52/36 q-rings (aero)
  • 110BCD
  • Approx 1,000km
  • 30,000 yen
Thanks,
Danny

FullSizeRender-7.jpgFullSizeRender-5.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha ha I was about to pm you about this post. Pretty nice timing then eh?

Weird hey? Right down to the 52/36 chainrings - exactly what I'm looking for.

Ideed! Just sent Ben (Mlac) a message. Will let you know what he decides. Thanks!

This item has been sold. Thanks!

Almost looks like bb30 spindle? If so it would be hard to force through your 24mm BB @Mlac Peek ?

Last edited:
From Rotor's website:

"It works with everything!
The UBB (Universal Bottom Brackets) system is not a standard; It's all standards. It allows installation of almost any 30 or 24mm axle crank from ROTOR on the bike you have, regardless of its BB type. ROTOR's "UBB" super-standard encompasses all BB standards."

Back
Top Bottom