Roadie Stolen in HiroO, Tokyo!

macuco

Cruising
Jun 7, 2012
Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Thought that cycling bikes were only stolen in Sao Paulo, Brazil. But we are not completely safe in Tokyo as well, so be careful when you leave your roadie to buy an ice cream on this summer, even if you double lock it, you may not find your babe again in a blink of eyes. Saw this message from a member of Nalsima Friends, his/her top roadie was stolen 3 days ago, last sunday on June 17th, 2012. time 4:40-5:00pm, location right front of Meidiya grocery store HiroO, Shibuya, HiroO 5-chome 5-2, close to the bus stop HiroO bashi.

Roadie Time RX Instinct Size XXS White & Blue Combo: Ultegra, Alpine wheels, michelin pro 3 blue tyres, handle TNI, selle italia SLR saddle Frame Serial No.1424XXS24

Dunno, if this roadie is still in Tokyo, or Japan, Asia, or already sold dissassembled on ebay, yahoo auction, bike shops, but let's try to help this fellow. If you see this bike around, please call the staff of the bike shop Nalsima Friends in Jingumae.

Pictures of the roadie on the link below.
http://www.nalsimafrend.jp/nalsima_...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

盗難車発見にご協力お願いします
昨日6/17(日)クラブ員のロードレーサーが、広尾の路上で盗難にあいました。下記自転車等の情報となりますので、もしなにかお心当たりの方がいらっしゃいましたら、神宮店スタッフまでご連絡いただけますでしょうか。
■日時場所/6/17(日) 16:40~17:00頃
東京都渋谷区広尾5丁目5番2付近 外苑西通り沿いの広尾橋交差点近く、六本木、千駄ヶ谷、新宿方向行きのバス停「広尾橋」のすぐ近く(明治屋広尾店前、施錠はしてありました)
■自転車/タイム RXインスティンクト XXS ホワイト/ブルー
コンポーネント/アルテグラ、ホイール/アルパイン、タイヤ/ミシュランプロ3(ブルー)ハンドル/TNI、サドル/セライタリアSLRフレームNo.1424XXS24
ご協力お願いいたします。

Oct 28, 2012
Tokyo
oh man

just surprised to read this is almost exactly the same place where my cannon dale R2000 caad7 was stolen from back in march. Exactly it was opposite the soup stock there, between the mcDs and Segafreda.

Hirro must be a target for these scumbags- 1 :mad:

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
tokyo
www.roadfixie.com
I used to work around there. Lots of sketchy people. Why not? just packed with naive, wealthy expats. if i was 'working' the hoods - this would be the first place I'd go. Lot's of bling just laying around, mostly unlocked.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
I used to work around there. Lots of sketchy people. Why not? just packed with naive, wealthy expats. if i was 'working' the hoods - this would be the first place I'd go. Lot's of bling just laying around, mostly unlocked.
sad but true. oh and if it was chained with two flexi locks then you might as well have used a peice of liquorices string.

Oct 28, 2012
Tokyo
Interesting comments - this time I got a front LED light pinched off my bike in this area- cant wait for the day I catch somebody doing this kind of thing !

over and out

Meguro crusader