What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Solved Road bike for female 48cm frame size?

Arcadiandream

Speeding Up
Aug 3, 2013
Hi,

I am on the lookout for a road bike for my girlfriend after she had her Colnago Prima stolen last month.

She'd be interested in something similar (Alloy/carbon mix Tiagra/105 components etc.) Ideally a 48cm frame with a relatively short top tube, budget is between 80000~100000JPY.

If you have anything, or know anyone selling anything you think may be suitable please PM me.

Thanks!

Mate get her to ask Ryoji for a Champion System frame they are bloody great frames and win!! All you would need to do then just buy the group set to go on it, you can get a full Shimano 105 set for about 50,000 JPY and then you'd need the saddle,stem and bars and wheels, all of that would come to that budget.

Mate get her to ask Ryoji for a Champion System frame they are bloody great frames and win!! All you would need to do then just buy the group set to go on it, you can get a full Shimano 105 set for about 50,000 JPY and then you'd need the saddle,stem and bars and wheels, all of that would come to that budget.

Some days, I kind of wish I was a woman...!

;)

Uh.., moderator/Thomas--maybe you should delete this?

Probably not a suitable response in the classified section?

I've had some beer so maybe keep that in mind.

And so on.

jdd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom