What's new

RITTE 1919 TT

danny

Maximum Pace
Feb 29, 2008
TCC members, if you are in need of or even thinking about a TT bike do message me. As always there's a quite nice TCC member discount involved, and free Ritte kit (size XS, S, M) with the purchase of this frame.

Today we received only three Ritte 1919 frames - sizes 50, 52, and 54. I've posted it on the CYCLISM Facebook page with detail in English available on the CYCLISM website. A newsletter will go out to dealers shortly, but wanted to give us locals first shot at an amazing frame and discount.

Email me (Danny) at [email protected] or message me and will give you the details on the TCC member pricing as it is not general public pricing.

[Detail - it's worth the read]
The 1919 was one of Ritte's most limited and sought after frames, and is back after a two year absence. It's also been nicely updated.

The 1919 is designed to not only be aero, but to be fast in other ways: the carbon layup and tube design give incredible power transfer. Also, the geometry is tight and balanced, leading to a very maneuverable, road bike-like experience. This means you can hold faster speed through turns and accelerate faster after slow sections where some of the biggest gains on in a TT or Tri can be made.

Features: Full cable housing throughout the frame; includes fork, seat post, headset and brake set. The
included mini-cantilever TRP brakes are aero, simple to adjust and have better braking than more exotic hidden setups.

It's a gorgeous bike.

1919 profile.jpg

Back
Top Bottom