I have two sets of these at ￥55,000 per pair.
- Vanadium alloy rim material: exceptional durability and braking performance
- Welded, machined and shot-peened rims
- 24mm box rim profile balances lateral rigidity with rough road compliance
- Handbuilt with ride-smoothing Trifecta lacing: 20 hole front, 24 hole rear
- Ritchey WCS cold forged hubs, German SKF sealed bearings and patented 6 pawl, 12-point micro-clutch engagement system
- Load specific bearings: 28mm drive side, 24mm non-drive. Crowsfoot drive-side lacing.
- OCR rear hub/rim design reduces wheel dish
- Ritchey titanium quick releases
- 1623g (set)
59.8 KB Views: 37