What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Ritchey Super Logic Seatpost (Weight weenie)

saibot

Maximum Pace
May 29, 2012
As can't stick to the same seat post for more than a season It's time to move on ;-)

Here we have the top-tier seat post from Ritchey, the Super Logic. 27,2mm uncut 30cm long with 25mm setback. And as you can see it's hits the advertised weight of 148grams almost on the spot (1 gram lighter even.)
This makes it one of the lightest non-boutiqe seat post you can find from the major brands.

Single bolt saddle clamp makes it really easy to set up and is very secure. Will include saddle rail clamps both for round metal rails as well as oval carbon rails. The round for metal rails are unused.

Retails new for over 30000yen, I'm asking 10000yen.

seatpost1.jpg
seatpost2.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn't hold my self and bought a new seat post already, this is just taking up space now so I'm adjusting my asking price from 15000yen to 10000yen.

I have this seat post and love it. It's a great price!

Alan has first dibs and will most likely sort the deal out next week. I'll change the thread status to sold when it's done.

Should something unexpected happen I'll message you @George5

Back
Top Bottom