What's new

Riding Sunday or early in the week?

joelb

Warming-Up
May 6, 2012
Hi-

I'm visiting Japan for the week, staying mostly in Yokohama, and bringing my bike. I've been looking enviously at the rides posted on this BB. It looks like a great group. I arrive Saturday and would love to ride in the mountains a couple of times. Of course I could try to follow one of the posted routes on my own but it would be much more fun to have company (and a guide...). I expect to be free this Sunday-Tuesday and the following Saturday.

Thanks!

Joel
Boston, Massachusetts, USA

GO SOX!

I'm sure someone will be putting together a mountain ride this weekend. Not sure if I'm going to be in Tokyo this weekend, but I'll be hitting the mountains if I am :)

I'll be in the mountains both Sat and Sun. Maybe do most of Pete's Ghost Town on Sat and then Matsuhime Toge on Sun. In both cases need to be back to Tokyo by 2pm or 3pm, so looking at early start (0600).

Thanks for the quick replies. The Sox need all the help they can get at the moment...I think they had their backup DH pitching the other day (not kidding).

An early start on Sunday should work well with my jet-lag. The Matsuhime Tsuru route looks spectacular. I should warn you that I'm a decidedly cat 5 climber so if you're super fast you may not want to have to wait. Otherwise, just let me know where and when to meet.

Joel

Hi Tim, I'd like to join your Matsuhime Toge ride if you are still doing it.

Assuming you'll cross the Tamagawa, when and where?

Dave

Back
Top Bottom