What's new

Ride Riding in the Nakano-Ku vicinity area.

anup

Cruising
Apr 30, 2013
Not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question - but I was wondering if anyone living in the Nakano-Ku area would be interested to team up for short/long rides or know of someone that might be interested.

I am originally from Nepal but lived in the US. I was riding quite a bit until a year ago while in the US but have not been riding enough since moving to Tokyo last year. I really enjoy riding and I have promised myself to ride much more this year.

Hello @anup, looks like you never got a reply.

Depending on what kind of rides you enjoy, you may want to check out the Half-Fast Cycling section. They have various rides, from 30 km beginners rides for anyone to advanced rides in the mountains. They're a very friendly bunch. If you sign up for their mailing list, you will be notified (usually on a Friday) about rides coming up. There are usually multiple rides on Saturday and Sunday.

There are also rides posted in this section (Unofficial Tours and Short Runs), including faster and longer ones than you will find on Half-Fast.

Yo anup..i am ussually cycling at arakawa river..ussually do with my japanese friends..just two of us..T.T
Wanna join us??

Back
Top Bottom