What's new

riding buddies around machida

morales14

Warming-Up
Sep 26, 2011
Hey every one, my name is Nick and I'm from Colombia. I recently moved to japan and I'm looking for some riding buddies. i have been of the bike for a while due to several things but I want to put the time in and get to where i had been.

Hope to hear from you!

I am pretty close. Live near Futako Tamagawa and often work around Shinyurigaoka. Could likely meet at Ikuta tomorrow at 1:00PM and ride up the Tama River to Kunitachi if you are interested.

Im over in Tsurugamine .... I guess coming from Columbia you like your mountains! ;)

Let us know what your schedule is and lets get out on the bike.... I can pass through Machida to get to the mountains so happy to meet you anywhere on route.

hey guys, IM SO SORRY for this late reply, i thiught i would get some sort of notification on my email or something but it never happened. Now 3 days after my post i see that you guys checked it out.

so again, sorry.

as far as my schedule goes i usually ride on the week ends, unfortunately, because i'm going to school and i have a part time job. so the best days for me are saturday and sunday.

if you guys are still interested in riding we can exchange emails and meet somewhere.

Thanks so much for your interest!

i thiught i would get some sort of notification on my email or something but it never happened. Now 3 days after my post i see that you guys checked it out.

Back
Top Bottom