What's new

Rides around Saitama

IMHughes

Warming-Up
Sep 23, 2012
Hi all.

I live in Perth, Western Australia and will be visiting Japan in the first two weeks of October. Will be staying at the wife's family home in Okegawa, Saitama.

I have decided to take the road bike and do some exploring around the area, mostly day trips, but perhaps an overnighter (on a previous trip, I used a tourer with panniers for a longer trip up the Arakawa/Tonegawa through Gunma, Tochigi, and Fukushima). Anyway, I'd be interested in meeting up with any like-minded souls nearby for a ride if suits or for any general info about suitable routes (am interested in heading toward Chichibu).

Cheers,

Ian

Hey there.

I am in Saitama also. There are always rides out into the mountains; check the posts my Yamabushi - he is the man for this sort of thing.

Cheers!

Hey.
If you are in Chichibu and looking for some quiet, mountain routes let me know. I might not be able to ride with you, depending on when it is, but I will be able to point you in the right direction.

Bart

Thanks Bart. Very kind of you.

I'll PM you when I get to Japan.

Cheers

Hey.
If you are in Chichibu and looking for some quiet, mountain routes let me know. I might not be able to ride with you, depending on when it is, but I will be able to point you in the right direction.

Bart

Back
Top Bottom