What's new

Ride on 19th Feb?

6tautstrings

Warming-Up
Feb 11, 2012
Hi, will a ride be organised for Sunday 19th Feb? If so will it go by Yokohama as I would like to join it. P.

I would like joining

Hi, will a ride be organised for Sunday 19th Feb? If so will it go by Yokohama as I would like to join it. P.

If there is a ride planned, you can count me in.

Train travel and timing

James, train travel distance and wake up time discouraged me from joining you. So, I opted to join the HFC ride instead. Maybe next time:)

James, train travel distance and wake up time discouraged me from joining you. So, I opted to join the HFC ride instead. Maybe next time:)

It was in regards to the original poster "6tautstrings" requests for Sunday rides leaving from Yokohama, obviously you have a guilty conscience and know that you should be getting up much earlier and joining real training rides rather than smoking, drinking, eating jollies with the very bad example Mike Sims and his dastardly crew HFC. :D

It must have been fate!

James, it must have been fate, because I took a couple of wrong turns and did not meet up with Mike and the crew. :eek: I wound up doing 70k finding my way back home and riding along Arakawa.:eek:uch:

A refreshing beer in between would have hit the spot though!:D

smoking, drinking, eating jollies with the very bad example Mike Sims and his dastardly crew HFC. :D
'The Antidote to Bike Clubs.' You will be assimilated.

Back
Top Bottom